Originally incorporated in Singapore in 2019 by BCG–DV and MISC, Magellan X creates DeepTech digital solutions to help companies in heavy industries such as Oil & Gas, Maritime, Chemicals, or Mining, fulfil their ESG obligations. Our products are highly differentiated through direct signal tapping by IoT devices and real-time data flow analysis using A.I.
- ecoMax: Emission Optimisation
- SOL-X: Worker Safety
- Propeller: Inventory Optimisation
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble complex data sets to meet specific requirements.
- Creating data systems that ingest data from various sources.
- Implement flows with distributed systems and cloud architecture.
- Write efficient, well documented, and highly readable code.
- Schedule/automate data pipelines and monitor their performance.
- Write ad-hoc queries in order to perform analysis
- Interact with the teams to gather requirements and explain his work
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering majors / computer science or similar relevant field
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering / BI / Data Warehouse design and development using modern Relational and NoSQL databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- 3+ year of experience in Big Data Engineering using tools like Hadoop, Hive & Map Reduce
- 3+ years of experience in building SQL scripts and automating DWH pipelines.
- Experience with Python, Spark, Scala, for data manipulation
- Experience with Unix and cloud solutions such as Google Big Query, Azure Blob, AWS EC2, AWS EMR, Redshift
- Data Modelling and Data Science experience building predictive models
- Experience with tools such as Talend / Dataiku / Alteryx is a plus
How to Apply
- Website: https://magellanx.co/careers/
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org