Originally incorporated in Singapore in 2019 by BCG–DV and MISC, Magellan X creates DeepTech digital solutions to help companies in heavy industries such as Oil & Gas, Maritime, Chemicals, or Mining, fulfil their ESG obligations. Our products are highly differentiated through direct signal tapping by IoT devices and real-time data flow analysis using A.I.
- ecoMax: Emission Optimisation
- SOL-X: Worker Safety
- Propeller: Inventory Optimisation
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble complex data sets to meet specific requirements.
- Creating data systems that ingest data from various sources.
- Implement flows with distributed systems and cloud architecture.
- Write efficient, well documented, and highly readable code.
- Schedule/automate data pipelines and monitor their performance.
- Write ad-hoc queries in order to perform analysis
- Interact with the teams to gather requirements and explain his work
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of applicable experience in a technology environment with demonstrated success in the delivery of multiple projects
- One or more programming languages like Python, Java, R, or Scala
- BI / Data Warehouse design and development using modern Relational and NoSQL databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Delivering data science components that are part of successful commercial products
- Collaborating with product and engineering teams to develop prototypes and software products that can be deployed across varied environments
- Entrepreneurial and commercial mindset to problem solving
- Strong communication skills to work with clients and executives
- Workflow flexibility and strong teamwork collaboration skills
- Ability to work with dashboard, data visualization software/AI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Splunk, Apache Spark
- Good knowledge and experience with Python for data manipulation (preferred)
- Data Processing, cloud architecture (preferred)
- Familiarity with ETL tools (preferred)
- Start-up experience (preferred)
How to Apply
- Website: https://magellanx.co/careers/
- Email Us: email@example.com