Originally incorporated in Singapore in 2019 by BCG–DV and MISC, Magellan X creates DeepTech digital solutions to help companies in heavy industries such as Oil & Gas, Maritime, Chemicals, or Mining, fulfil their ESG obligations. Our products are highly differentiated through direct signal tapping by IoT devices and real-time data flow analysis using A.I.
- ecoMax: Emission Optimisation
- SOL-X: Worker Safety
- Propeller: Inventory Optimisation
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting Edge Server with RAID setup using existing automation tools/scripts like ansible, Jenkins
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes in both development and production environments.
- Shell scripting with bash.
- Modern application performance monitoring tools.
- Continuous integration and delivery platforms such as Gitlab CI, or Jenkins.
- Develop efficient and automated operations, configuration management tools like Ansible
- Maintain and update systems documentation and server inventory
- Monitor network performance and ensures constant security and connectivity.
- Configuring, Managing and troubleshooting on linux systems hardware, network related issues in on-premise setup.
- Deployment/configuration management systems like Ansible.
- Cover Software Operations responsibilities whenever required
- Collaborate with operations team on remote installations & provide support
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Majors / Computer Science or similar relevant field
Experience & Skills
- 4+ years as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Devops pipeline architectures on-premises/cloud infrastructure , including continues integration systems, network availability monitoring, caching, centralized logging, etc
- Experience working with Source control management tools like Git
- Experience working with Monitoring stack such as Promethues Grafana Alertmanager
- Strong familiarity with managing AWS/Azure infrastructure and orchestration systems like Kubernetes
- Strong experience with Linux system administration and troubleshooting such as Ubuntu/RHEL
- Experience with tools like configuration management tool ansible
- Experience in using Infrastructure as a code tools such as Terraform
- Deep understanding and knowledge of networking on all layers
- Experience with automated Bare-Metal server installation such as PXE
- Good to have red hat certification – Red hat certified engineer or Red hat certified System Administrator
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code such as Terraform
- Proven Characteristics for Success
- An enthusiasm for solving challenging problems.
- An ability to work closely with a team to troubleshoot issues.
- A passion for maintaining site high-availability.
- An ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong communications skills and fluent English speaker.
How to Apply
- Website: https://magellanx.co/careers/
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org