Originally incorporated in Singapore in 2019 by BCG–DV and MISC, Magellan X creates DeepTech digital solutions to help companies in heavy industries such as Oil & Gas, Maritime, Chemicals, or Mining, fulfil their ESG obligations. Our products are highly differentiated through direct signal tapping by IoT devices and real-time data flow analysis using A.I.
- ecoMax: Emission Optimisation
- SOL-X: Worker Safety
- Propeller: Inventory Optimisation
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting Edge Server with RAID setup using existing automation tools/scripts like ansible, Jenkins
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes in both development and production environments.
- Shell scripting with bash.
- Modern application performance monitoring tools.
- Continuous integration and delivery platforms such as Gitlab CI, or Jenkins.
- Develop efficient and automated operations, configuration management tools like Ansible • Maintain and update systems documentation and server inventory
- Monitor network performance and ensures constant security and connectivity.
- Configuring, Managing and troubleshooting on linux systems hardware, network related issues in on-premise setup.
- Deployment/configuration management systems like Ansible.
- Cover Software Operations responsibilities whenever required
- Collaborate with operations team on remote installations & provide support
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering majors
Experience & Skills
- 5 to 8 + years as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Devops pipeline architectures on-premises/cloud infrastructure, including continues integration systems, network availability monitoring, caching, centralized logging, etc
- Experience working with Source control management tools like Git
- Experience working with Monitoring stack such as Prometheus Grafana Alert manager.
- Strong familiarity with managing AWS/Azure infrastructure.
- Strong experience in container orchestration tools. Kubernetes – Configuring & Managing the AWS EKS cluster.
- Strong experience with Linux system administration and troubleshooting such as Ubuntu/RHEL
- Experience with tools like configuration management tool ansible
- Experience in using Infrastructure as a code tool such as Terraform.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of networking on all layers
- Experience with automated Bare-Metal server installation such as PXE
- Good to have AWS or any other Cloud certification.
- Proven Characteristics for Success
- An enthusiasm for solving challenging problems.
- An ability to work closely with a team to troubleshoot issues.
- A passion for maintaining site high availability.
- An ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong communications skills and fluent English speaker
How to Apply
- Website: https://magellanx.co/careers/
- Email Us: email@example.com