Originally incorporated in Singapore in 2019 by BCG–DV and MISC, Magellan X creates DeepTech digital solutions to help companies in heavy industries such as Oil & Gas, Maritime, Chemicals, or Mining, fulfil their ESG obligations. Our products are highly differentiated through direct signal tapping by IoT devices and real-time data flow analysis using A.I.
- ecoMax: Emission Optimisation
- SOL-X: Worker Safety
- Propeller: Inventory Optimisation
- 3 to 5 years sales/marketing in IIoT or SaaS solutions.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Enterprise solutions for the Oil & Gas industry.
- Excellent communicator in a technical sales capacity that can demonstrably showcase IIoT network related devices and SaaS application solutions to CxO and Managerial prospects along with their advisory technology/engineering teams.
- Knowledge of IIoT network solutions and devices along with industry terminology is a must.
- Direct SaaS sales of e-Permit to Work (ePTW) and other integrated industry automation workflows or a minimum of 3 years experience working with such industry Control of Work checklists/permits is required.
- Knowledge of the importance and regulatory impacts Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) technologies play in the Oil & Gas industry is critical.
- Success in this role requires an understanding of the safety and compliance political and labor landscape under the Organization of Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulatory agency impacting worker well-being and change management in the Oil & Gas industry.
- The ability to identify customer painpoints and the experience to communicate understanding, empathy, and drive the right solutions addressing these painpoints to impression customers in seeing you as an experienced leader in the industry will benefit you in this role.
- Your ability to prove to us you can project Manage the needs, prioritization and implementation strategies for hundreds of accounts at any given time. Show us how you work smarter and can juggle the needs of many large accounts.
- Serve as a local technical expert in working with internal marketing/product teams and partnering with engineering and operations teams.
- Professional in both written and oral presentation.
- Up-to-date in the research industry outlook, business and industry trends, anticipated key challenges, and competitors’ positioning.
- Expected to communicate progress of business development and business solutions to key stakeholders regularly.
- Flexible work hours on some evenings after 9pm for meetings with operational teams at our Singapore headquarters.
- Bachelors degree in Finance/Business/Marketing/Sales from an accredited institution; or minimum of 10 years Fortune 1000 corporate work experience
Experience & Skills
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry is required:
– Technical Sales/Account Management
– Knowledge of intrinsically safe/compliant UL913 (Class I, II, III; Div I, II categories) certification standards and their importance to worker safety
- Additional experience in the following areas is a plus (highly desired):
– Chemicals or Process Manufacturers in Hazard environments
– Mining industry firms operating in the US or Canada
– Maritime safety and/or Downstream energy transportation
– Channel partnerships or account management of Systems Integrators/Field Service providers like Halliburton, Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, among hundreds of other firms in this space
– Canadian Oil & Gas Majors and Independents
– Relationships with OSHA, FEMA, or the EPA governing agencies
- Strong passion to work in a global and fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation and technical demonstration skills
- Ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive quotas and deadlines
- Thinking out of the box with new possible hazardous environment markets requiring certified safety solutions
- Worker well-being focus in the Oil & Gas industry with the ability to empathize with customer painpoints balanced by safe working environments and advocacy in pre-emptive safety behaviors
How to Apply
- Website: https://magellanx.co/careers/
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org