Originally incorporated in Singapore in 2019 by BCG–DV and MISC, Magellan X creates DeepTech digital solutions to help companies in heavy industries such as Oil & Gas, Maritime, Chemicals, or Mining, fulfil their ESG obligations. Our products are highly differentiated through direct signal tapping by IoT devices and real-time data flow analysis using A.I.
- ecoMax: Emission Optimisation
- SOL-X: Worker Safety
- Propeller: Inventory Optimisation
- Develop and maintain the front-end of websites and system portals
- Build new and modify existing landing pages, email templates and web forms
- Provide creative and interactive component to complement existing digital platforms and improve web user experience.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to solve issues/bugs relating to the website, content management tool, web analytics, CRM and other marketing automation tools.
- Create, maintain, and optimise all lead and data management processes and automated nurture campaigns.
- Manage email lists, data file aggregation and uploads according to campaign requirements.
- Knowledge in marketing automation tools integration (HubSpot/Salesforce)
- Knowledge in responsive design and development
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for various online channels that support the company’s targets. This includes SEO/SEM, email, content, social media, websites and other online channel marketing.
- Track metric reports and measure effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Analyze traffic, marketing and conversion data to identify successful trends and business impact.
- Develop insights to make recommendations on areas for optimisation in lead generation
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to plan and manage communications needs
- Develop and create engaging content (optional)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent), preferably in Marketing, Business Management, Computer Science or a related field.
Experience & Skills
- 2 years managing technology platform operations with 1 year of marketing campagin background
- Experience in handling CRM (Salesforce.com preferable) & Marketing automation systems (Hubspot preferable) a plus
- Understanding of the following technologies: WordPress, HTML, CSS, PHP, Linux, MySQL
- Basic image-editing capabilities (InDesign, Photoshop), Usability and User Experience for the web (NEW)
- 2 years of webpage building experience
- Good technical aptitude and business sense.
- Coordinate and work across functional teams – internally and externally, in-person and virtually
- Ability to prioritise and thrive in a fast-paced environments
- Ability to apply a growth-mindset and adapt to change
How to Apply
- Website: https://magellanx.co/careers/
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org