Originally incorporated in Singapore in 2019 by BCG–DV and MISC, Magellan X creates DeepTech digital solutions to help companies in heavy industries such as Oil & Gas, Maritime, Chemicals, or Mining, fulfil their ESG obligations. Our products are highly differentiated through direct signal tapping by IoT devices and real-time data flow analysis using A.I.
- ecoMax: Emission Optimisation
- SOL-X: Worker Safety
- Propeller: Inventory Optimisation
- Work on a strongly typed React app built with TypeScript that uses react hooks entirely with no class-based components.
- Use apollo/client to fetch and cache data from a GraphQL back-end.
- Use styled components to produce components styled with CSS.
- Strong ability with unit testing and mocking.
- Take User Interface designs from Figma and turn them into beautiful and functional experiences.
- Work with product managers and UI/UX experts to suggest improvements and implement changes.
- Develop our client and consumer facing front-end applications with a strong focus on quality code, usability and stability.
- Own all aspects of our front-end architecture together with a team of highly experienced developers.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure your own code and the code of your team is of a high quality.
- Work with a CI/CD system (e.g. CircleCI).
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science/Engineering or equivalent practical experience
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of experience with React
- 1+ years of experience with React hooks
- Expert with node and react, ideally TypeScript
- Good experience writing front end test cases ideally with react testing library.
- HTML, CSS3 and Responsive web design
- Experience with GraphQL and apollo client would be a plus.
- Experience writing components with storybook would be a plus.
How to Apply
- Website: https://magellanx.co/careers/
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org