Originally incorporated in Singapore in 2019 by BCG–DV and MISC, Magellan X creates DeepTech digital solutions to help companies in heavy industries such as Oil & Gas, Maritime, Chemicals, or Mining, fulfil their ESG obligations. Our products are highly differentiated through direct signal tapping by IoT devices and real-time data flow analysis using A.I.
- ecoMax: Emission Optimisation
- SOL-X: Worker Safety
- Propeller: Inventory Optimisation
- Senior Role – Someone with experience in an ad agency, fast, sharp and motivated – Content writing and social media strategy
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and with external media partners to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives.
- Maintain the editorial content creation calendar to ensure that content publications are aligned and comply with the marketing strategies in place.
- SEO understanding, content categorisation and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement.
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Edit and proofread content to ensure product and technical accuracy, as well as linguistic accuracy (grammar and spelling).
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels.
- Measurement and reporting on the effectiveness of content and impact on business objectives.
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns across multiple online channels (Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube) that are effective and within budget.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns including social media, SEM, SEO, CRM and display that are data-driven and insight led.
- Manage and maintain MGX’s website (landing pages, workflows, forms, blog and contact lists), Product devices and email/CRM software (Hubspot / Sales navigator).
- Monitor and evaluate online media campaigns to ensure they are delivering on the campaign objectives.
- Work with the marketing team to create high quality assets for all digital marketing channels, including videos, banners, and text ads.
- Develop and implement organic growth strategies, including on page and off page SEO tactics.
- Analyse, interpret and report on all digital marketing performance using a range of tools including Hubspot, Twitter Google Analytics.
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and explore new ways to engage new channels to reach our target audience.
- At least 6-8 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Proficient in Inbound based marketing strategies using HubSpot
- Demonstrated in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Demonstrated proficiency across marketing tools and platforms (Hubspot, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Google Adwords, Google Analytic
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what B2B audiences consume and how to create it.
- Strong command of English with the ability to simplify complex information for the layman.
- Ability to analyse and present content and social performance.
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills.
- Strategic and growth mindset
- Delivery and execution focus
- Graphic/Creative design knowledge and experience is advantageous.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective organisation and time-management skills
- Creative, strategic, and critical thinker
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for B2B, heavy industry, Oil & gas
- Curious and a self-starter
- Collaborative and comfortable working in a fast
- Strong accountability and responsibility with integrity and trust
- Organised and detail-oriented individual
How to Apply
- Website: https://magellanx.co/careers/
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org